What to Expect
You will receive a one on one assessment with a doctor of physical therapy who will perform a thorough multi-system evaluation. Based on the findings of your evaluation they will help to develop a plan of care to best achieve your goals and help you embark on your journey to better.
Preparing for Your First Visit
Please bring the following documents to your 1st visit
- Referral/prescription from your physician
- Insurance card(s)
- Driver’s license or valid ID
- List of medications
- Any reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans pertaining to your condition
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment in order to complete registration forms. Registration forms are available electronically to download and complete prior to your first visit.
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothes.
- Work-related Conditions
- Please bring your case information
- Case manager name and contact information
- Make a list of questions that you wish to discuss with the therapist.
- Please contact our office to verify your insurance benefits. Our staff will verify your benefits and guide you through the insurance process.
- Average treatment time is 45-60 minutes and will vary based on your condition.
We will educate and empower you throughout your recovery.
We will listen to your needs and respond accordingly while practicing respect and compassion. We offer a welcoming environment and trusting relationships. You are instrumental in your recovery.
Simply, we want you to succeed. Your journey to better starts here.
Are you experiencing a physical problem that is preventing you from participating in your regular activities? Do you have additional questions regarding how physical therapy can benefit you?
Our professional staff is available to speak with you, perform a short 15-20 minute physical screening, answer any questions, and then offer options to address the identified problems. We can assist in reaching your physician should this be necessary to schedule a full physical therapy initial evaluation. To schedule your discovery session please fill out this quick form or call one of our locations. The more we know about you, the better we can help you.
General Patient Registration
Download and fill out the general patient registration form to start your journey to better!
Independent Exercise Program
Click the download button below to read and sign our independent exercise program, transitional exercise program, rules and regulations.
It is our policy to confirm the eligibility and benefits of all of our patients and inform them of their particular benefits prior to their first appointment. This will hopefully, eliminate any surprises concerning your personal responsibility for payment. In addition, we will work with your insurance company to obtain authorization for therapy when it is required. Lastly, we will submit your clams directly to your insurance company and assist you in monitoring your claims.
We Accept the Following Insurances:
We participate with many PPO’S, workers’ compensation carriers, and private insurance companies. We are also members of PTPN, a national network of contracting companies, which grants us access to hundreds of other health plans not listed below.
This list is not exhaustive and only represents a few of the insurance companies we are in network with. If you do not see your insurance company listed, please call us directly to discuss further.
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO
- Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Select PPO
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- HealthNet VA
- United Healthcare PPO
- Work Comp
Co-payment amounts are the patient’s responsibility and are collected at the time of visit. Payment plans are available if arranged for prior to treatment. We accept debit cards; cash; personal check; Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
For patients without insurance or for those who choose not to use insurance, we will ask for payment of services at the time of your visit.